Factories, power plants, industrial buildings, sports facilities, hangars, warehouses, piping systems are the primary structures that we often encounter in steel construction. We also provide services that appeal to your needs in such industrial buildings.
In steel construction structures, light and heavy steel can be used according to the need. While heavy steel is preferred in industrial buildings, more light is preferred in residential buildings.
İRA Mühendislik is ready to serve your steel construction projects in order to make your needs more useful, robust and reliable.
As İRA, we undertake all the processes from the project to the turnkey delivery, and we work to give you the most appropriate service by staying environmentally conscious.
İra Engineering holds ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, 3834-2, 1090-2 international system certificates. Without sacrificing quality and safety standards, all projects undertaken by ira engineering, are performed in a timely manner with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• To perform our activities in the scope of erection and turnkey commitment regarding oil, gas, energy and automotive sectors in conformity with customer criteria, national and international standards, current legislation terms and conditions considering internal and external issues, on a fixed time schedule without copromising quality, occupational safety and environmental consciousness.
• To enhance performance of the Quality, OHS and Environment management system by carrying out continuous improvement activities,
• To arrange continuous trainings about Quality, OHS and Environment Management to raise awareness.
• To implement the requirements of the standards with the participation and consultation of all workers/worker’s representatives, to remove the hazards and minimize OHS risks,
• To ensure the security and accessability of all business transactions records are kept on file,
• To adopt an objective of zero accidents, we aim to increase the productivity of the company by maintaining a safe and healthy work environment;
• To protect natural resources and promote environmental stewardship, to keep possible environmental impacts under control from beginning of design process to the end of projects, to implement effective pollution prevention and waste minimization programs for recycling materials and reducing waste.
• To ensure our partners are equally sensitive in fulfilling these responsibilities.
In addition to system control, we have the knowledge and equipment necessary to control the products and we can carry out the quality control activities in line with customer requirements and national and international standards.
• Ferrite Test
• Tensile Test
• Bend Test
• Impact Test
• Hardness Test
• Fracture Test
• Macroscopic & Microscopic Test
• Pull-Off Test & Cross-Cut Test
• Non-destructive Tests
• Dimensional Control
• Ultrasonic Thickness Control
• Radiographic Test(RT)
• Ultrasonic Test(UT)
• Magnetic Particle Test(MT)
• Liquid Penetrant Test(PT)
• Visual Inspection(VT)
• Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• Hydrostatic Pressure Test, Pneumatic Pressure Test
• Ultrasonic Lamination Test
• Dry Film Thickness, Wet Film Thickness